Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sky's a bit bluer today.

Hey I feel significantly better today. I just needed to throw myself a big ol' fashioned pity party. Y'all should do it every once in a while it is......cleansing. So I ended my post and layed down for a while due to my cry-headache and then when Chad got home we cleaned the house together ( I KNOW!!) and got it ready for craft group and the two ladies who showed up are two of the kindest ladies around here. So it was fine. Also while I was laying down yesterday, the doorbell rang and a gal from my ward was dropping off a pampered chef invitation and must have noticed that my nose was twice the size (All you Bainbridge Girls Know what I am talking about). So she asked how the move stuff was going. She is one of a very few who are not military and so she, like me, moved from her childhood home not too many years ago and we had a heart to heart. She brought up a few things that made me think and it was good. So like I said sorry for the tantrum and I hope you'll not hold it against me. Thanks for the good wishes.

3 comments:

Laura's Linoleum said...

What? Bainbridge Nose? I know NOT what thou talkest about.

Anonymous said...

LOL--ohmigosh Liz will die when she sees this--she and i not only get "the nose" when we cry, but in our last months of pgregnancy it literally triples. I had no idea why until I learned that there really is a pregnancy disorder that makes the nose swell (called "rhinitis") so add that to the bulbous Bainbridge schnoz and you're in trouble!

By the way: glad to hear you're feeling better. I always feel better after a good, long cry (and a bit o' fudge) too!

Ice Cream said...

The nose is why I hate crying. Even hours and hours after I'm fine the nose still shows.